FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN

Guest's review of Sunmaster - www.sunmaster.co.uk

“FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN”

Written on: 06/09/2013

THE HOTEL IS VERY FAMILY FRIENDLY.VERY CLEAN AND THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND APPROACHABLE. THE FOOD APPEARED TO BE FRESH DAILY AND I FOUND SOMETHING I LIKED AND WOULD EAT AT EACH MEAL TIME. SANTA SUSANNA RESORT IS VERY NICE, CLEAN AND FAMILY ORIENTATED. THINGS I LIKED WERE: FREE TRANSPORT TO THE BEACH.TRIPS ORGANISED FROM THE HOTEL,NAMELY THE MARINELAND WATER PARK.WHICH INCLUDES A FANTASTIC WATER PARK WITH TUBES.THERE IS ALSO A DOLPHIN SHOW AND A SEAL LION SHOW AND A BIRDS OF PREY SHOW ALL INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. STAY THERE ALL DAY..
THINGS I DID NOT LIKE WERE THE COST SAFE HIRE, FAN HIRE, USE OF LAUNDRY HIRE.THESE ALL ADDED UP AND INCREASED THE COST OF THE ALL INCLUSIVE HOLIDAY. THE ROOMS COULD BE BIGGER TOO. FAMILY OF 4 IN ONE ROOM, WITH VERY LITTLE WALKING SPACE.
I WOULD GO BACK TO SANTA SUSANNA RESORT, BUT WOULD LIKE TO TRY ANOTHER HOTEL, PERHAPS CLOSER TO THE BEACH.I WOULD RECOMMEND GOING TO HOTEL SANTA SUSANNA RESORT, AS AN INTRODUCTION TO THE AREA.