fraud - do not use them

Guest's review of Sukhaju Flights - www.sukhajuflights.co.uk

“fraud - do not use them”

Written on: 01/12/2012

Do not use this con artists, they have taken my money and will not confirm the flight... the guy i dealt with goes under the name of "Robin". I will report this to the police. Do not fall victim!

Gulis1978's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2012

I have reported them to ACTION FRAUD - i suggest you do the same. I was suppose to be in Kenya but they never booked my tickets and me and my wife could not attend. Please report them to action fraud. . . they are all heartless ... especially (name removed)!!

Chelsonkenn's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2012

Same thing has just happened to me. I can't believe it, same thing. Paid for this ticket on the 16/12/2012 to a lady and i was promised that i will get my e-thicket after 72 hours. after this 72 hrs am hearing a different story, that the thicket is under safeguiding issue that i will recieve it on the 21sth. that was a different person telling me that after series of calls. How do we report this we need to nail thiese criminals down

Anwuli's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2012

BEWARE!!!!! of this company bSUKHAJU FLIGHT,0203 667 2030 DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FALL VICTIM AND BUY A TICKET FROM THEM. they are fraudulent. I found them on the internet and bought a ticket from them, they then told me that they cannot issue me with a ticket (after i have paid) because there needs to be 75 seats filled and they need to fill them (this they did not say before they took my money) and then they rudely told me that they will issue me with a ticket 21 days before travel, 21 days before travel i got an email telling me that they lost their contract with the airline and they cannot issue me with a ticket, they will refund my money in a week. one week went and past, no refund, i contacted them and they now told me that they have a company policy, they cannot issue refund until three weeks later, and they told me its not "their" business if i do not travel, it is company policy, they cannot issue refunds before then, then they kept hanging up the phone on me, refused to pick my phone, three weeks came and gone, no refund... THEY ARE NOT ABTA OR ATOL REGISTERED.they know this so they always say do a bank transfer... do not ever do bank transfer on any company, always pay via visa or credit card... THESE ARE THE MOST FRAUDULENT OF THE COMPANIES. NOW I HAVE TO TAKE CIVIL ACTION BECAUSE IT IS NOT CRIMINAL AND THEY KNOW IT.