Major Fraud Company

Guest's review of Sukhaju Flights - www.sukhajuflights.co.uk

“Major Fraud Company”

Written on: 20/11/2012

Sukhaju Flights Ltd - Website: www.sukhajuflights.co.uk Telephone Number 0203 667 2030 is a Major Fraud Company. They are NOT a real travel agents and they will NOT provide you with any flights / holidays - Do NOT USE THEM. I have been conned out of £800 after believing they were selling me 2 flights - they gave me false ATOL / ABTA reference numbers - I paid the full amount and they have now disappeared. I have reported them to the Police - they are under police investigation and the account holder R S Maharjan who is really based in Middlesex has had his account frozen and funds stopped.  PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID AND NEVER BOOK WITH THIS TRAVEL AGENTS NO MATTER HOW CHEAP THEY ARE.

Written on: 22/11/2012

If anyone has viewed this please do not use SUKHAJU FLIGHTS. they are now using a different account number and sort code that they require the money to be deposited into for flights. They claim to be based in Leicester but are not. DO NOT USE THEM they are under Police Investigation but are still selling fraud airline tickets as of 22/11/2012

Julian7466's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2012

who is the officer in charge of the case

Anotidajr's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2013

I also paid for tickets back in Oct for Dec 12 but came travel day no tickets were available. I reported to Action Fraud and their bank (Lloyds) but no update yet. Surely the bank should be able to do something as well given the fact that I supplied police ref. number to them.

They should not let these people con us like this. They should closely monitor the accounts especially if it is not a business account as I have gathered.

Let us not lose hope. Keep on talking!!!

Written on: 21/01/2013

Yes I agree - they have now vanished as the number is no longer valid. if anyone knows what name they are trading under now please post it here . thanks

Written on: 17/12/2012

they use this website too it is called Flights Masters but operated by thesame guys. they realised the information is widespead now about SUKHAJU TRAVEL LTD. They still send out emails. guys stay clear.

Written on: 17/12/2012

just seen this and i wish i had seen it earlier... they took my £400 and the worst thing is that you cannot recover the money from your bank. i made bank transfer to the account they gave me and due to bank regulations they are unable to claim the money back from the receipient. even the police arent doing anything about this. i made a complaint to police but they said the site seems genuine.

Written on: 18/12/2012

Hi All - Thanks for posting your reviews ... Please report your story to ACTION FRAUD and to the Police by dialling 101 - they were meant to be refunding my money back today but have not so far! I am owed 802 pounds and could not attend my Granddaughters wedding as they never booked my airline tickets.... They are all heartless.... please post reviews on here so that no one else is heart broken like I have been .....

Written on: 18/12/2012

sorry to hear your story... i will advise you stop trying to contact them because they will never refund. Your best option is trying through your bank if you made the payment via internet banking. they can chase the funds but nothing is guaranteed.

Agathahannah's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2012

My sister paid them in november 2012. On the day of travelling 7th Dec 2012, they emailed her saying her flight has been cancelled, no explanation. When i rang them they said KLM was overbooked, i confirmed with KLM they didnt have my sister's name as a passenger and the flight was not full! The insurance people can not pay back because they need something in writting to prove that her flight was indeed cancelled. She is now facing the possibility of losing her daughters wedding. They actually suggested that she pays an extra £1000 to travel or otherwise wait for a refund 2 - 3 weeks! When she mentioned she didnt have the money they told her to go and borrow the money. Everytime you call, its a different name, but names are (names removed) its unbelivable what they have done.

Jfinnis's Comment

Written on: 15/12/2012

Looks like Iam in the same boat...I had deposited £300 for a ticket to Ghana. I was going to pay the rest until I saw this review. I requested for a refund on the 3/12/2012. Which I was told would take 10 working days. I check my account 10 days later on the 14/12/2012, the money was not there. I called them blasting them on the phone..
This lady will put me on hold for ages, only to be put through to this dozey Idiot who pretends to know nothing..I have told them to pay my money otherwise, I will report them to the watchdog.

T12345's Comment

Written on: 26/11/2012

Ooh my word thank you so much for your help i was just about to pay & thought to research about it & with your help i have saved my £1600 back!

Written on: 26/11/2012

Hi both reviews written 23 rd and 26th ... Please never use them as I am meant to be flying out this Saturday and have not received my tickets. I checked with the airline and I am not on the flight. They are still assuring me that they have booked my seats but the airline confirms this has never been made. The new account name they are using is BN BHATTAI. I am now unable to afford new flights to attend my grand daughters wedding. I have reported them to action fraud who are dealing with it. I suggest you do the same if you have paid them any money. But the men are all the same. I wish the police could catch them now while they are still trading! I'm so annoyed.....

Mikegoodard778's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2012

I have also been conned out of £2500 .. I am so upset they are very unhelpful .... I have reported them to the police....

Ganmakedo's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2012

They have also duped a member of my family and the police are investigating the matter but is taking so long. Their account has been frozen since but how do you get your money back.