5 days Panoramic Europe Tour - 6th to10th May 2017

Amit.shrivastava's review of Star Tours UK

“5 days Panoramic Europe Tour - 6th to10th May 2017”

Written on: 12/05/2017 by Amit.shrivastava (1 review written)

Just finished fantastic 5 days long Europe tour with my wife and 2 children (3 years and 6 years old). I would highly recommend star tour because of the following reasons in the same order:

1. The tour manager/guide. I am amazed to see how beautifully he managed the entire tour single-handedly with his expertise in his subject, exceptional communication skills and through knowledge of the history of Europe. We enjoyed the way he narrated the history of europe which helped us connect with the various places in Europe. His occasional humors filled it with more enjoy. Managing 50+ tourists with different ages and background in time bound travel is difficult which he managed beautifully.

2. Hotel stays - All the hotel were very comfortable and people friendly. Location of hotel in switzerland was amazingly beautiful.

3. Food - Food was good. However, eating indian food for all 5 days was too much. It would have been better if included some local food in few of the meals.

I would love to go back to star tour for another tour but look for Mr once again as tour manager.