Paranomic Europe 06May2017 to 10May2017

SaikatBasak's review of Star Tours UK

“Paranomic Europe 06May2017 to 10May2017”

Written on: 12/05/2017 by SaikatBasak (1 review written)

I have gone many places using different package trips till date, but I can say that this one is the best of all. Thanks to Star tour and our tour Manager Mr JJ.

I feel first day and second day to belgium and Germany trip was not so nice # it is more travelling and less thing to see#, but other 3 days are outstanding. Little time crunch was there within trip but we #me and my wife# enjoyied it lot.

Coming to Food: Leaving first day food, all other day's food are very nice, different varity and very tasty. But I want to thanks Mr. Ali from First day dinner hotel, I like his behaviour too much.

Now time for Hotel: Hotel are decent and nice. Little outside city but good please. Arranged properly by Start tours and managed extremly nice way by Mr JJ.

Over all I love this trip and want to thanks Star tours for arranging complete trip.

Now it time to review rating:
1. Food: 4 star #As I don't like 1st day food#
2. Trip Time: 4 star #need more time for enjoyment#
3. Trip iteration: 4 star #Germany and Belgium is not worth#
4. Behaviour of Employee: 5 start #All employee are very nice#
5. Hotel: 4.5 star #as the hotel are ourside city and no proper view for city#

Overall rating: 5 star # it suppose to be 4 star, but just becasue of our tour Manager, drive, Hotel Manager, Guide #in one word Mr JJ the all rounder#, I am happy to give 5 star#

Star tour: You are really lucky to have employee like Mr JJ. And that why I am looking forward to have many more tours with START TOURS.

Thanks and Regards,