Italy By Flight 22-27 Dec:Very Good Experience

AnirbanB's review of Star Tours UK

“Italy By Flight 22-27 Dec:Very Good Experience”

Written on: 30/12/2013 by AnirbanB (1 review written)

I along with my wife went for 'Italy By Flight' tour on 22nd Dec 2013. It was really great experience.Our tour manager Mr Rayomand Tavadia is extremely knowledgeable person with great attitude and went out of the way to make sure we got the best out of the tour.I really think he is an asset to star tours.There were enough free time in the destinations yet everything was managed very well.This was my second trip with Star Tours and they provide best services within the cost offered.Hotels are pretty good.It was off season so food etc was good though not excellent but during the peak season it would also be excellent. I'd definitely recommend Star Tours to others and would prefer Mr Rayomand as tour manager for future tours. Thank you very much Star Tours and Rayomand for making it enjoyable for us.

Star Tours's Response to AnirbanB's Review

Written on: 16/01/2014

Dear AnirbanB,

Thank you for leaving this review upon this social media website. We at Star Tours are glad to know you and your family enjoyed the Italy tour. We will pass your kind words to the tour manager. We look forward to making another memorable trip for you and your family.

Kind regards,