Treasures of Europe trip - 26th October 2013

AnilkumarGanteti's review of Star Tours UK

“Treasures of Europe trip - 26th October 2013”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by AnilkumarGanteti (1 review written)

We were on Treasures of Europe trip started @ 26th October 2013. Hoshang Vevaina was our our manager and Craig Jackson was coach driver. We have thoroughly enjoyed our trip and I can say it couldn't have been better. Trip was very well organized so that we never got bored. Hoshang has got tons of knowledge, sense of humor, hospitality, experience which really helped our tour memorable. Craig has done wonderful job in driving very safely throughout the trip.

I want to mention few highlights of the trip

1. Hoshang and Craig
2. Food (always piping hot and tasty food provided)
3. Trip itinerary and organization
4. Hotel accommodation
5. Treasure spots of Europe

I would love to do again with star tours and refer my friends.

By
Anil, Ramya and Sai

Star Tours's Response to AnilkumarGanteti's Review

Written on: 16/01/2014

Dear AnilkumarGanteti,

Thank you for leaving this review upon this social media website. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the tour. We are sure to pass your kind words to Hoshang and Craig. Your review is very important to us and we hope for your support in the future.

Kind regards,