14 days Majestic Europe tour

jyothirao's review of Star Tours UK

“14 days Majestic Europe tour”

Written on: 27/10/2013 by jyothirao (1 review written)

I and my friend booked Majestic Europe tour with star tours. We are from Vancouver flying to London to start the tour. In order to get seat and good deal we had to book our ticket to London well in advance. But our Majestic tour was not confirmed until the last minute which was very frustrating. I was told by the Star tours if there is not enough people the tour gets cancelled.If that happens,we would have lost lots of money. When we book for the tour we have to pay 25% of our tour price. and on top they charge 2.5% on our Visa card. If the tour gets cancelled we don't get 2.5% of the Visa money back and we would be loosing on the exchange rate too...They were trying to convince us to take different tour group which was not feasible for us..But luckily it was confirmed just few days before, and we arranged with them for picking us from the airport,booking the hotel and dropping us back to the airport once the tour is over.Once we landed in London, then onwards our tour was wonderful. It was like clock.Everything was arranged professionally.
Our tour guide Hoshang and the driver Romeo made our tour enjoyable by telling jokes and singing. sometimes the bus journey was long and we needed this kind of entertaining. Hoshang had great sense of humor and he knew the history of every place we visited. Also because of his guidance we could save lot of money while shopping.
After eating Indian meals everyday,everyone in our group wanted something different food like pasta and pizza. Even that was arranged by Hoshang without fuss.
I would have loved to see bit more of each city especially Rome,Paris and Florence.But I knew we had tight schedule.
Lastly but not the least Romeo was excellent driver always pleasant even when he was exhausted by driving long hours.
I came home with beautiful memories.

jyothi

Star Tours's Response to jyothirao's Review

Written on: 17/01/2014

Dear jyothirao,

Thank you for leaving this review upon this social media website. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the tour. Thank you for choosing Star Tours and we are sure to pass your gratitude to the tour manager and the driver. We hope to serve you and your family in the near future.

Kind regards,