Gold Star - Europe (24 - 29 Aug 2013) - Tour Manager Hoshang

x1008x's review of Star Tours UK

“Gold Star - Europe (24 - 29 Aug 2013) - Tour Manager...”

Written on: 11/09/2013 by x1008x (1 review written)

We had a great tour. It was a lot of fun throughout the travel. Our Manager Hoshangbhai has got a very good sense of humour along with wisdom of knowledge. The itenary is well designed. All the arrangement were excellent.. Would definitely recommend to family and friends and we have already planned for the grand tour next year.

The only negative point I would like to mention is the Mercure hotel in Paris. There were 3 other families on the tour apart from my family. But all were given a double room. When looking on Internet I found that the hotel did not have any family (triple or quad rooms). We have 2 children and me and my wife had to sleep separately in different rooms with a child in each room for 2 nights. Same was with the other families. It would be great if you avoid this hotel for future tours..

Apart from this one set back, it was really a grand tour (5 stars) and hats off to the tour manager Mr Hoshang Vevaina. The food throughout was excellent. This made the tour for our parents as they live in India and got the food of their taste.

***** to all.
Rajan Vekaria & family...