9 days Star Tours trip awesome

Guest's review of Star Tours UK

“9 days Star Tours trip awesome ”

Written on: 07/09/2013

HI All,

Highly recommend Star tours, the tour was awesome, meticulous planning by the tour manager,I say it with great pleasure that " Discover Europe (with Disney)" from 19th August 2013 to 27th August 2013 tour that was simply amazing. Very well organised and very well handled by my tour manager Asif. It was an awesome experience,Enjoyed every moment,I will give all the credit to Asif who was so nice to us.

We have already planned my next trip to Spain n Italy this December with Star Tours, but will only go if Asif is going to be our tour manager.

Best Regards,