Excellent European Highlights

Guest's review of Star Tours UK

“Excellent European Highlights”

Written on: 14/08/2013

Just returning back from Start Tour's European Highlights, It was awesome. I was travelling to Europe for the first time with Family and had a lot of expectations and I must say that those are fulfilled. The tour starts slowly with German/Swiss Border and suddenly picks up with the beauty of Swiss Alps and then Paris.

Paris is worth seeing at Night rather than day, and this tour gives you that unique opportunity. We had an excellent Tour manager Adi who narrated all the History of the sights we saw in/out Paris, It connects you with the places. I always like to know History of places I see. The tour becomes hectic until this point but then comes Disney which takes away all your tiredness and recharge you again for that day automatically.

I would like to thank Start Tours for Excellent Hotels/Itenary and more importantly Tour Manager Adi and Driver Ron. They are best I have seen so far. A lot of fun and games inside the bus also which let to pass the travelling time very easily. so readers.... Please plan this if you haven't already !!!!