Very Nice Travel Company!!! We enjoyed with them

ncpatel's review of Star Tours UK

“Very Nice Travel Company!!! We enjoyed with them ”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by ncpatel (1 review written)

Me and my wife has traveled from USA to go with Star Tour for Europe tour in June 2013. We have enjoyed traveling with the Star Tour. We glad that we booked with Star Tour because we have noticed that this tour company is much better then any other tour company in London. Star Tour provides good service and food to there customers. The coach was very nice and clean. The tour manager Mr.Santosh, he is good asset to have him with Star Tour. He was friendly, polite and giving us good area information at each destination. He was giving us good history information of Italy, Rome,Venice, Switzerland, Paris and some other Europe destination. FURTHER MORE, I definitely recommend this company because I was not able to join this tour company on time and tour office manager made an arrangement with there driver for us to pick up from the airport and there driver drove us in there mini van up to Belgium and we joined with the coach tour there. I don't think any other tour company would have done for us like this Star tour did for us. The Breakfast in each hotel where we have stayed was very nice. Enjoyed indian tea and breakfast AND FRESH dinner each evening. I will travel again with this star tour again.