Superb‘Euro Expl’ with efficient Dinshaw & competent Jackson

Madhumita's review of Star Tours UK

“Superb‘Euro Expl’ with efficient Dinshaw &...”

Written on: 23/07/2013 by Madhumita (1 review written)

I would like to assure all especially the singletons(as I am proudly one) that the tour is very well organised, tour guide duo were well informed professionals, courteous, chivalrous, entertaining, punctual, took very good care of all, in short, the duo did all that it takes to make my trip memorable , pleasant and safe. There is a lot of drive so people with back pains should carry a back support belt.. Lunch canopies are arranged at every hotel with good food meticulously thought of to suit Indian sensibilities with curd,pickles,chapatis,salad etc. A binocular is advisable to see the magnificence of Roman structures and the Alps on the drive!! As a suggestion, I would like to include a site of historical importance like Aushwitz instead of Swarovski Museum, as part of this tour in Austria. If there were slip-ups at any point, the Tour guide has understood quickly and offered a gracious apology conveying a good value system inculcated by Star Tours. 3 Cheers to the guides, Dinshaw and Jackson, who became part of one Big Family by the end of the trip!! This is my 2nd tour with Star Tours and I intend to take another one in the near future

Macdeoz's Response to Madhumita's Review

Written on: 26/11/2013

Indeed was a great trip and I still remember the fun we had . And I would like to give my special thanks for making this tour awesome in best possible ways .
Well the best part was the group in itself with little Shaurya and Other Jolly Kids and Young at heart uncle and aunties, people from Egypt, Kenya , Singapore, India , UK, USA & Canada but all Indians :) .
A great trip.
Though my apologies for being so late in Appreciating the Efforts of our Tour Manager, but I would like to add that I finally I got time to edit the pictures and want to share them across the group , so please contact me with the list of email id's that we noted as I lost that list .
I would love to listen from all of you please do contact me if possible.
Regards