Got Cheap Fares To Pakistan & Enjoyed the Trip

Rashidkamil's review of Southall Travel

“Got Cheap Fares To Pakistan and Enjoyed the Trip”

Written on: 05/02/2014 by Rashidkamil (2 reviews written)

I have been using them for years for my flights to Pakistan and they have been offering me cheap airfares for PIA. However often I have received last minute intimation of schedule changes and delays which have hassled me much. This time I wanted to be more careful as I was taking my newly wed wife with me for the first time and didn’t want any hassles. When they offered PIA as the cheapest option, I refused but the next option was considerably expensive. I had to confirm PIA in the hope that there would be no issues. Three days before our departure southall called and I was sure there was a problem with our flight. But as a nice surprise they called up to inform that my flight was confirmed and enquired if I had any special needs! I was quite surprised and felt good with the concern of southall as well as no issues with my PIA flight. To my bigger surprise my flight took off on time on the date of departure. I believe that I will give both southall and PIA another chance in time to come for their improved customer service.