Reasonable fares, curt & discourteous staff!

Guest's review of Southall Travel

“Reasonable fares, curt and discourteous staff!”

Written on: 26/10/2013

I recently flew to Australia and booked my flight earlier in the year with Southall Travel. The website was easy to use and the flights reasonable in price. However, between booking and flying, I had one or two queries which necessitated ringing the company. The service I received varied from polite but curt to discourteous and disrespectful. One agent was extremely offensive speaking to me as if I was either hard of hearing or simple. On that occasion my query was regarding the code I needed to check in online. After treating me as if I was an idiot, it became evident that the code I needed had been entered incorrectly on my written confirmation. I received no apology or change in attitude once the agent realised this.
Despite the reasonable flight cost, I will not use Southall Travel again as for me good, friendly, helpful customer service is a necessary part of the experience.