Always excellent

Guest's review of Southall Travel

“Always excellent”

Written on: 09/03/2013

I have used Southall Travel many times, mostly to book flights to India, but I have also used them for flights to other destinations such as Thailand and Singapore. My experience with this company has been none other than excellent!! I have recommended them to friends and also booked flights on other people's behalf with them. All of the bookings I have made have been via the Internet. I have only spoke to an operative on one occasion and that was because my etickets had no been emailed to me....the problem was sorted immediately! Most of the flights I have booked have been from airports in Sctland, but I have alo travelled from London. On all of these occasions the flight prices were superb and the airlines used were alo of the same quality. I really cannot understand the negative reviews, as my experience with Southall Travel has been nothing but positive.