So far, so good

115Herndon's review of SmartFares - www.smartfares.com

“So far, so good”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by 115Herndon (1 review written)

It's a little hard to write a review when all you've done is search for a ticket and then entered your payment information. I have no idea if this will go smoothly or not, if I'll receive my ticket or not, etc. However...since the site asked for a review, here goes a summary of my experience.

Searching for a ticket price was easy. Enter date, click search. I liked that I was able to view several different times on different airlines to estimate layover, arrival time, and prices. It astounds me how adjusting your time makes the same flight so much cheaper.

After clicking 'purchase', you are taken to a "hotel booking" screen. At the top, you can click "see flight confirmation details." This could be improved as it was small and I was initially frustrated at not being taken to an immediate flight details information so I could screenshot and save. However, if I had been looking to book a hotel, I would've really enjoyed this service as well since it gave several affordable options.

All in all, a good experience so far. I'll come back and rant if my ticket goes screwy and I don't receive help from smartfare.com. Cheers.