best price today

Frequentflyer1959's review of SmartFares - www.smartfares.com

“best price today”

Written on: 29/10/2013 by Frequentflyer1959 (1 review written)

thank you, I have been monitoring the airfares to Ky for over 3 months, and finally today I saw the best fare for Dec Holiday travel. So thanks again for your assistance & low fare, even though it was higher than most of my travel to Ky. I call the call center & they could not get me a better rate even though the wording atop the page said they would & could, offer a $20 discount if I used the promo code "call center 20" (which I used), but was told that the promo code was not approved? Not sure what happened there? It feels like a bait & switch? So if you are reading this & want to make a customer happy, so I'll tell all my friends to use your site. Please extend the promo code to me, & discount my airfare as the offer said would happen. Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter. My day time phone number that I can be reached at is: 801-882-3481. Thank you very much.