Fare Finder Ease

Guest's review of SmartFares - www.smartfares.com

“Fare Finder Ease”

Written on: 10/10/2013

The site was quick, effective, showed me the price immediately with the times and dates clearly marked. On other sites I have been misguided when they show the fare for one direction. This has led me to believe it was the total price for the trip, only to find out there was an entire other fare added for the return. This site showed the price with tax and fees included so there were no surprises at the end and I could easily compare it to other fares on other sites. The only weakness I found was in the additional cost for the possibility of a change of date or cancellation. I found this cost to be more than twice the cost of other sites which averted me from using it and gave me a moments hesitation in purchasing the ticket, nearly going with another slightly more expensive ticket where I could get this insurance coverage at a significantly lower cost.