Good Experience with Smartfares

andysmithca's review of SmartFares - www.smartfares.com

“Good Experience with Smartfares”

Written on: 10/10/2013 by andysmithca (1 review written)

I wanted to arrange a group tour for multiple destinations in USA at fairly short notice, me and my few office colleagues planed a business trip to promote our new product in our other branches. I had pretty much worked out what flights and train journeys we needed to book but thought I'd just call travel company to check if a discount would be available in recognition of the number of flights involved. Finally I got nice deal on Smartfares.com. When I received booking confirmation, I noticed one of the flights was booked for the wrong time and we would miss our appointment. When I called to company customer care service they said they would recheck the booking details and check the recording of my conversation with customer executive, which they would do very carefully. After few hours I received a call from Smartfares, they said they quite understood my concern and would be prepared to change the flight to the correct time, provided I paid a change fee in advance which would be refunded if I was vindicated by the call recording. Finally they change my flight time according to my requirement and return back my paid refund amount. Thanks to Smartfares for timely resolve all the issues and we go for our business trip on time.