Best travel arrangements for the money

Guest's review of SmartFares - www.smartfares.com

“Best travel arrangements for the money”

Written on: 16/06/2013

I was looking to make travel arrangements during a season filled with high travel cost(Summer travel from Seoul Korea to Nashville Tennessee and back). I refused to believe that it was going to take all the money I had saved to be able to go home to see my family friends & loved ones. I kept searching and came across smartfares.com. While I did not get the lowest fare there was out there it certainly was the most reasonable in terms of the dates that I wanted travel. I did not have to choose alternate dates and I did not have to comply with unreasonable travel departure or arrival times. I also did not have to travel to and over abundance of countries and endure long lay-overs to get a reasonable fare. Overall the fare that was charged was hundreds of dollars less than competitors were asking and the use of the smartfares.com site was extremely easy to navigate. I will continue to use smartfares.com for all my future travel for I know I will continue to get the best options for my dollars.