smartfares.com Had the Lowest Fares I Could Find on the Web!

heather0702's review of SmartFares - www.smartfares.com

“smartfares.com Had the Lowest Fares I Could Find on...”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by heather0702 (1 review written)

Truly -- Check Smart Fares first for the best fares by hundred/s of dollars!!!
I had to find an unplanned flight that I could afford quickly, and this site had flights with a broad range of departure times and shorter layovers during the portion of the day on the dates I wanted to travel for hundred/s of dollars less than other discount travel sites, such as Travelocity, Expedia, Kayak, Orbitz, etc. The sliding bars for travel parameters make it easy to narrow your search requirements from among those flights that populate your initial search field results -- so you can get a flight duration, time, or cost that BEST fits your needs. The results were easy to see and understand and included TOTAL COST. There were no hidden charges or fees -- the price listed in my search results is what I paid. There were insurance offers on the purchase page, but that was as expected. The links to the airlines' baggage policies returned error pages, but I usually have to look that information up myself anyway, so that wasn't a problem for me. This site is now a bookmark for my family's frequent travel requirements ...