Excellent service- great attention to detail

anitagreen's review of Six Star Holidays www.sixstarholidays.co.uk

“Excellent service- great attention to detail”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by anitagreen (1 review written)

our agent at Six star Holiday and we wanted a specific location and experience in South Africa for our safari holiday. This was a bucket list holiday for me as a transplant patient and Cat ensured every detail was specifically catered to our individual needs. Support and constant attention to detail was ongoing throughout our decision making process on which lodge to stay in, what would be needed, costs calculated and specific attention to dietary requirements was all specifically noted and arranged. Once booked The agent kept in touch with us up to date of departure to ensure we understood all elements of our travel experience. The holiday itself was exceptional and more than met our expectations, I did not need to go through my needs on arrival at our destination staff were expecting us and everything was In place just as we were expecting. The attention to detail was first class and indeed six star. Contact was made on arrival back in the UK to ensure our holiday met our expectations, which it certainly did. If I had one criticism it was about our flight which I believe Six Star had no control but it would be great if they could have booked our seat on the flight as we were stuck in the middle of four seats on an overnight flight and the two gentlemen on either side do us slept the whole flight and we couldn't get up. It did not detract from the super fantastic holiday.