Subsidiary services

Guest's review of ShortBreaks Ltd

“Subsidiary services”

Written on: 31/05/2013

The holiday itself seemed to be organised well, but they seemed to have little knowledge of the services of the transfer company at the destination, and when it went wrong, ie we were given no time of pick-up on departure day, and were left at the Hotel wasting the last one & a half hours waiting on a coach they never arrived! We finally had to resort to an expensive taxi to get us to the airport and we are still trying to claim this money back! When I pointed out to Short Breaks that our contract was with them and therefore they should be paying our refund, I was told that if it went through Head Office it would take 30 days to deal with, and then a further wait whilst the matter was investigated. I have never heard anything so ridiculous! I am still awaiting my refund, but this seems like a company who doesn't want to take responsibility for providing an efficient service.
I shall be referring this matter further.