NO REFUND

Guest's review of Reservation Counter - www.reservationcounter.com

“NO REFUND”

Written on: 23/02/2014

I went to the hotel website to book a hotel for my sisters wedding. I thought I was using the hotel to book my rooms until I got the confirmation email and noticed that the whole charge for the hotel had already been placed on my credit card when I was only supposed to have a holding fee. Also - the discount for my sisters room rate had not been applied. I called to hotel to figure out what was going on and they told me I booked through a third party so I wouldn't get the group discount and I wouldn't be with the wedding party. I then cancelled the reservation made through reservation counter - only to find out I wouldn't get a refund! I then called Reservation Counter right away and was told that I could not reverse my cancellation. So now I have paid for rooms that I no longer even have reserved!! They only thing they would tell me was to call the hotel and talk to them. What good is that going to do me! This is ridiculous!!!!!