DISHONESTY TO THE MAX!!!!

mommab33's review of Reservation Counter - www.reservationcounter.com

“DISHONESTY TO THE MAX!!!!”

Written on: 29/07/2013 by mommab33 (1 review written)

I agree with so many other reviews. This company acts like they are THE hotel. I kept trying to get a Holiday Inn Express on google and it is almost impossible to find a direct line to them. My card was charged immediately and when I had to cancel I finally found the hotel's direct line and they assured me I HAD NOT already paid for the room ( this website told me there weren't any "refundable" rooms available .... Totally untrue).

The other night I booked two rooms but the hotel only had one, fortunately they had an opening and it was $40 less than the one I booked with this website.

After returning home and being on the phone for over an hour with people who can barely speak English, I got my refunds sent to my credit card.

Horrible company, dishonest, high priced. But shame on the hotels for allowing them to book reservations and pretend to be the actual hotel!