Jen's hen's travelled to Dublin!!!

Jennaroe27's review of Redseven Leisure, Stag and Hen Weekends

“Jen's hen's travelled to Dublin!!!”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by Jennaroe27 (1 review written)

I came across red seven when looking for ideas for places to go on my hen party. Red seven contacted me regarding the booking process which is one of the reasons I booked, the installment plan made it so easy for all my hens to pay as they wanted to. A lot of my friends and family commented on how easy it was to set up, it also made it easier for me to do as I wasn't chasing people round for money.
I booked for us to do the dirty dancing film experience, which was brilliant from start to finish, we were taught the dance routine by a brilliant instructor with plenty of laughs along the way and there was a prize at the end for the best dancer!
Our hotel was very city central and very clean, we were able to walk to temple bar and the shops,
All in all red seven made sure everything was sorted from start to finish and enabled me to have the most brilliant hen party!