Written on: 13/03/2012
1. Staff at Red Seven vary in their communication skills/ levels. In the first place I found I experienced a very good level of communication and assistance. However once the booking was made this deteriorated, and i felt the attitude was very much 'we have the sale...now you can forget about customer service' I sent numerous e mails and made numerous phone calls and very few times received answers. My allocated contact was near useless in getting back to me....all people want is a phone call.
2. Ability for payment packages etc is excellent and took the worry about money etc out of my hands - this is the single best thing about Red Seven along with the website which is quite easy to use. However it does not always answer the questions you have and so to palm e mails and phone calls back onto this is unacceptable.
3. Despite telling redSeven on numerous occasions i had people coming from all over the world and therefore would only need 3 or 4 people picked up from the airport (largest group we had), when the transfer arrived it was for 17!!...i suspect a lack of communication again here...but that would be your loss i suppose anyway.
4. Hotel was very standard, but to be honest that is ok, as what can you expect for a Stag do, it is unlikely to be the height of luxury! However it was in an excellent location. The stag was very enjoyable to everyone concerned and most people had a great time.
5. There was talk of tee shirts and how we would be sent these. One chap even paid for one. we have seen hide nor hair of them...but please dont bother sending them as it is way to late now!
On balance i would not use Red Seven again unless the communication was significantly improved. I have had 3 lads who are best men in the next few months (there were 27 of us in total in Munich). All have asked if they should use Red Seven, all i have said no because when you are organising a stag do, there is a lot of pressure on you, and if you cannot get answers it is probably the single most frustrating thing in the world!
Anyway, good luck to your company and lets hope you listen to these comments!...although i suspect this e mail will be binned!
As rated by real users
" Golden Wedding Anniversary in Venice " Read More
" Happy customer " Read More
" Thistle Marble Arch theatre break " Read More
" Smart way to book the hotel " Read More
" Worst trip experience with MHJ " Read More