Stay away from this company!

Kel55's review of Redseven Leisure, Stag and Hen Weekends

“Stay away from this company! ”

Written on: 12/03/2012 by Kel55 (1 review written)

This company is fantastic until they have your money! Then the advisors I delt with were rude and spoke over me! My calls/emails were ignored! Then I sent a complain recorded delivery for the attention of tge manager over 6 weeks ago and STILL no response!
Customer service appalling! The poor hen is so stressed (no nit with planning her wedding) but with trying to sort this joke of a company out!
Stay away!

Redsevenleisure's Response to Kel55's Review

Written on: 13/03/2012

We’re sorry to hear that you're experience has been effected this way.

We take our reviews and any issues that arise very seriously. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to investigate this for you.

All our formal issues must be sent to customercare@redseven.co.uk to be investigated and replied to. Please include your booking reference number so we know who you are along with the issues.

Due to the large range of suppliers we have this can often take some time however we do comply with the ABTA code of Conduct which states a time period of reply should be within 28 days of receiving any customer complaint.

We hope you still enjoyed the trip,

All the best,

Redseven

Kel55's Response to Kel55's Review

Written on: 15/03/2012

Booking ref 27788
My compliant letter was sent recorded delivery as all emails I have sent have been ignored!

Redsevenleisure's Response to Kel55's Review

Written on: 14/03/2012

Please reply with your booking reference number so we are able to trace your complaint. As all complaints are replied to within 28 days, we may not have received your complaint. We would like to resolve this for you so please reply with your booking reference number.

Kel55's Response to Kel55's Review

Written on: 13/03/2012

well your response also shows the lack of information you have taken in from my review! i have emailed and call red seven on many occasions during the last 4 months to resolve this distusting situation - and had no luck - just faced with very rude staff with no customer service skills whats so ever!
My written complaint was sent over 6 weeks ago! and what a suprise again i have been ignored! This also shows poor management skills!
Red seven have now caused more unnecessary upset to the bride to be by saying none of the party can attend the planned hen party! totally disgusting!
i will noT leave this matter to go unresolved and have no option other to take it further.
i wonder if i will get a reponse from a legal representative???!
PEOPLE STAY AWAY