Written on: 07/06/2014 by TrueReview2014 (1 review written)
We had been to the Sharm Plaza before and were happy to return for another 2 weeks. We were having a good time until one evening I fell over large rocks by the badly lit pool and broke my elbow hurt my ribs and badly bruised and cut a leg…that was when we found out how bad this Hotel and the Red Sea holiday Reps/agents really are!
BEWARE if you need to go to hospital because you will be told, as we were “get a taxi, your insurance will cover it” In fact we then became invisible! We had nobody to guide us or help with the language barrier or Doctor/hospital procedures, in short we were treated like toxic Waste.
Not by the waiters, room keepers and fellow guests (they were all brilliant); but, by the MANAGEMENT! Not one of them offered help or asked if we needed anything and that was very upsetting as we felt so alone and unwelcome. From the Wednesday night of the accident until the Sunday evening when we left, not any of them acknowledged us.
We did, however, watch them place outside lights by the pool area three days after my accident so hopefully nobody will have to suffer as we did.
Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
As rated by real users
" What a piece of JUNK!!!! " Read More
" Great site! " Read More
" Fantastic Service All Around - Highly Recommended " Read More
" Vietnam multi centre tour " Read More
" Excellent customer service. " Read More