Don't use them

Guest's review of Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk

“Don't use them”

Written on: 28/05/2014

Had a dispute with Red Sea Holidays Oct 2013, still waiting to get the matter resolved. 3days before departure from Manchester airport to Egypt we were informed we had to land at Gatwick to pick up further passengers and this was after 3 other previous flight changes. The Grand Hotel in Hurghada was only half open, poor quality food, poor service and dirty dining rooms. Keep emailing company, they state they have respOnded to my complaints re letters but unfortunately only received 1 letter. After several attempts by email to get closure/compensation, they fail to respond time after time.All they do is quote TERMS/CONDITIONS My advice to anyone looking at using Red Sea Holidays is DON'T.
I wish we had been informed well in advance that due to problems in Egypt that the hotel was not fully functional, lack of excursions plus unable to buy duty free goods due to having to disembark at Gatwick