Nile Cruise

Guest's review of Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk

“Nile Cruise ”

Written on: 12/06/2013

We enjoyed our holiday, attention to detail was excellant cabin lovely and cosy, food not the best comparing with our cruise last year,staff were very nice and friendly our guide was a great guide with wide knowledge of everything you wanted to know. Safety was good whilst on board although we did not want to venture even for a little walk we were hassled so much every time we got off the boat and did not feel comfortable or safe. It a shame the egyptian people are begging and seem desparate for money.I feel we should be told about this and about the very early mornings, when your on holiday you just want a lie in so it was not an enjoyable experience having to get up, although I can see why as it was far too hot to go any later so forgiveable if you want to see the temples.(I am all templed out now)
We loved just to relax whilst travelling down the nile swimming, having a drink and relaxing, just not enough of that we feel. I would recommend with caution about those few things. The hassle and food has really put us off going again though.