The Grand Hotel - Sharm ... Worst Hotel Ever

Guest's review of Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk

“The Grand Hotel - Sharm ... Worst Hotel Ever”

Written on: 24/04/2013

Worst hotel & management & staff ever. 1st we got a room which had overgrown tree's from the balcony and the state of the room was very poor and in need of a good clean or even a full refurb!! It then took over another 2 attempts & room moves b4 we got a room without leaks, faults, dirt & warm water to shower in & the rest!! The room we ended up in was a room for two people so the three of us were literally sleeping and living in a very tiny space with half out things on the balcony!! This hotel needs a good refurb as everything is very old, dirty & not working properly! There are no facilities for children other than a little hut, the animation team were never to be seen, The spa is a tiny hut and no real spa facilities other than a bed!! Management were not cooperative either until 4 days later and by then i was not in the mood to be changing rooms again & messing about as i was fed up!! I have since written to Red Sea Holiday 10 days ago and asked for some kind of a refund as i spent my first 3 days literally unpacking & packing again each day!! I have not heard from them as yet. I also have photographic evidence to show all that i have mentioned in this message. Went on this holiday for a break but it ended up being one big holiday from hell!!

V4Sha's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2013

Also to point out the rating of a 5* is beyond belief!! I would not even rate it 2 star!!! The food was of poor quality and very little choice if you wanted anything better then you had to pay for it even though we were all inclusive & this was in every other restaurant apart from the two small buffet restaurants!!! I have been to Sharm a number of times and could recommend plenty of other hotels that you could compare to this hotel to prove the lack of quality, service & standards in this hotel!!!