Grand hotel not!

Guest's review of Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk

“Grand hotel not!”

Written on: 07/04/2013

This is not a 5 star standard. The pools are lovely and clean. The restaurants and public toilets are dirty. You will be lucky to find any decent hand washing facilities. The food is of a low quality with limited choice, even on the basic salads and fruit. I tried for 3 days to get my daughter a banana. !!!!the rooms are ok I believe if you are in a junior suite. The standard rooms are not of a good standard the family I travelled with were in a standard room and moved 3 times. I have stayed in sharm el sheik before and there are better hotels than this one. It also says family friendly which it is not the children's club is located in one of the bedrooms and we didn't see a children's entertainer all week , other than on Easter Day when the magician came and this was unsuitable for children. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for families there are far better ones.

Red_Sea_Holidays's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2013

Dear Guest

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your holiday. The experiences you describe are not typical of the feedback we get from other guests, but we take all comments seriously, and have asked the hotel management to investigate the issues you raise.

Please note that while this hotel has a range of family facilities, it is not one of our Family Friendly hotel range (www.redseaholidays.co.uk/familyfriendlyholidays). Our Family Friendly hotels are picked specifically for their child-friendly surroundings, facilities and entertainment. We would be happy to recommend one for your next trip

Kind regards