Not an amazing hotel

Frenchcarol's review of Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk

“Not an amazing hotel”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by Frenchcarol (1 review written)

this is my 7 time visiting Egypt but I was very disappointed with the hotel, it very very nice in the picture but it's very old needs a major update in decor bedrooms and bathrooms. The whole hotel is very dirty wine spills all over the floor poor quality bedding and towels - and the food is very poor quality. Lack of sun beds - plus the staff at the massage centre helped herself to money from my purse - but I got the money returned. This spoiled my holiday - the only plus point was the weather - I would not recommend this hotel as it's not a 5 star hotel - you had to pay for tea facility in your room ! Really

Red_Sea_Holidays's Response to Frenchcarol's Review

Written on: 29/03/2013

Dear Carol

Thank you for your feedback, and apologies that the hotel did not meet your expectations. Could you please let us know which hotel you stayed at so we can take up the issues you raise with the management. Please email the details and your booking reference number to general@redseaholidays.co.uk.

Red Sea Holidays