No advice or support

Guest's review of Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk

“No advice or support”

Written on: 18/02/2013

I booked a holiday with red sea holidays recently, and I have to say I wasnt totally thrilled with the customer service provided (or lack thereof).

when I booked the holiday I had a chat with the lady over the phone to pay, and at that time I requested a twin room. I then emailed to confirm the request plus a couple of other comments and received no response at all. I do appreciate that sometimes this does happen, however after chasing up just before the holiday I received a cold email saying it had been received but nothing else.

Now, whilst I can cope with that and overlook it, what I do not understand is how a tour operator doesnt see fit to advise its customers if they feel they could potentially be spending a lot of money on a resort that may not meet their needs. I had asked for a twin room for me and my daughter (once on phone, 2x via email) to find that when we arrived we were told its not possible as its a "couples" resort and they could not help with the request. This should have been picked up at the booking. I had mentioned it was for me and my daughter and I wasnt once advised of the fact it was a couples hotel nor that maybe it wouldnt be the right hotel for us.

The resort itself was nice, not finished but nice, however the sheer lack of customer service would probably not make me want to book with Red Sea again. I felt as though it was a financial transaction and nothing more, I didnt feel like a valued customer at all.

Sorry RedSea, you really could do better!

Red_Sea_Holidays's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2013

Dear Holidaymaker

We're sorry to hear that you did not receive the service you expected. We aim to offer all of our customers courteous service and accurate information about their holiday. When that doesn't happen, it is important to find out why, so we prevent it occurring again. For that reason, we would be grateful if you could get in touch so that we can investigate the specific details of your holiday. Please email your name and booking reference, plus a brief summary of the problem, to general@redseaholidays.co.uk

Red Sea Holidays