WHY I COULD NOT USE RED SEA TRAVEL AGAIN

Guest's review of Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk

“WHY I COULD NOT USE RED SEA TRAVEL AGAIN”

Written on: 19/01/2013

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT ESPECIALLY THE ARRANGEMENTS YOU MADE FOR ME AS I AM PARTLY DISABLED. EVERYONE WAS MOST HELPFUL AND I WAS VERY GRATEFUL. HOTEL GREAT BUT 4 ST OVERALL RATHER THAN 5. IT LACKED THE FINER LUXURIES IN THE VERY SMALL BEDROOM WHICH ONE GENERALLY ASSOCIATES WITH A 5 ST. HOTEL. SHOWER NOT VERY SATISFACTORY. ALL WAS SPOTLESSLY CLEAN AND BEACH TOWELS CHANGED REGULARLY. FOOD GOOD BUT RATHER REPETITIVE. NOT ENOUGH VARIETY IN SALAD SECTION IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE THIS YOUR MAIN MEAL. CHIPS WERE GENERALLY NOT HOT. SERVICE V GOOD AND FRIENDLY. I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE AGAIN BUT THE REASON IN WILL NOT IS BECAUSE YOU FLY FROM GATWICK AND I LIVE IN DEVON. ANY CHANCE OF YOU DOING ANY HOLIDAYS FROM EXETER OR BRISTOL. I WAS MOST SATISFIED WITH THE WAY YOU MANAGED MY BOOKING.
ONLY REASON FOR NOT USING RED SEA TRAVEL AGAIN IS USING GATWICK AIRPORT.

Red_Sea_Holidays's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2013

Dear Holidaymaker

We're glad to hear that you had a good holiday with us. We base our Sun ratings on the official star rating plus our guest feedback, but we can't check out your comments without knowing which hotel you stayed at and when: perhaps you could email to let us know?

Better news for your airport choice, though, as we have been offering flights direct from Bristol (and Cardiff) to Sharm el Sheikh for a few years now, and from May this year, we will also be operating direct from Exeter. When you are planning your next trip, just give us a call and we can help you find the most convenient flight options.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Red Sea Holidays