Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Red Sea Holidays - www.redseaholidays.co.uk

“This was our second stay at the Grand Sharm, I was...”

Written on: 31/10/2012

This was our second stay at the Grand Sharm, I was very dissapointed with the Hotel this year. I would put this Hotel in it's current condition in the 3 star catagory, it is in need of a total refurbishment, it has become very shabby tired and dated. Some of the furnishings were broken and

I was also concerned by the amount of people that were ill this time with sickness and Diarhea, including myself. There is something saeriously wrong when guests are ill like this. The restaurants had to be booked the day before, then when we tried to choose our meal, we were told that what we wanted was off the menu, in the end we had to let the waiter choose for us, as to what was available.As they were prbooked this was very bad organisation. The pool towels some days were smelly as if they hadn't been washed properly. I will not be booking for next year with Red Sea Holidays, I will try another tour operator, very dissapointing.

Red_Sea_Holidays's Comment

Written on: 09/11/2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for the comments on your recent stay at the Grand Hotel, Sharm el Sheikh.

The Grand Hotel is one of our best sellers, it gets positive feedback on Tripadvisor and excellent ratings on our own customer survey. However you were clearly disappointed in your stay at the hotel, for which I apologise. We take all such feedback seriously, and have passed your comments on to the hotel manager to investigate.

This hotel is just one of many that Red Sea Holidays works with in Sharm el Sheikh, and our team of holiday advisers would be more than willing to help you choose alternative accommodation for your next visit.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards