warning prepare for the worst customer sevice possible

gggeorgie's review of Purple Travel - www.purpletravel.co.uk

“warning prepare for the worst customer sevice possible”

Written on: 23/09/2013 by gggeorgie (1 review written)

Visit www.purpletravel.co.uk/

Booked 1o nights all inclusive to tunisia for myself and my two daughtets in april 2013 for july 2013
Firstly i had an email a month later telling me the return flight home had changed to the day after so i had
To pay for another night all incusive at the hotel and have my transfers changed..on the day of out bound flight
Just 4 hrs before take off i recieved a telephone call telling me my flight has been cancelled
And there is no alternative being offered..and the worst thing is that i wont be refunded until 6-8 weeks time.
Being the start of the 6 weeks holiday and having saved and spent all my money on that holiday i had no other
Option for a replacement holiday as they where holding my money..i have only just recieved a refund for the hotel
And transfers just 3 days ago after numerous calls and finally speaking to a supervisor..but i
Still havent recieved mt flight money and its now into the 9th week since they cancelled on me.
Im being fobbed off everytime i call and the customer service team are very abrupt and rude..i would
Advise anyone to reconsider booking with this company..i am a regular traveller and have never had an experince
Like this before as i have never booked with purple travel before and never ever will again.

By Purpletravel.co.uk

Written on: 16/10/2013

Hi gggeorgie,
We are genuinely sorry to hear of your bad experience after booking with Purple Travel. Please can you send an e-mail to our customer relations department, with your reference number (beginning with HAY) we will investigate this matter immediately.
Many thanks,