Mis-sold & terrible customer service

MikefromDiss's review of Purple Travel - www.purpletravel.co.uk

“Mis-sold and terrible customer service”

Written on: 13/08/2012 by MikefromDiss (1 review written)

Visit www.purpletravel.co.uk/

I spent a whole Saturday afternoon trawling the internet to find a break for me, my pregnant girlfriend her mum and aunt. Found Purple Holidays and thought the choice they offered looked good, finally found a fantastic looking hotel on the beach, 4 stars, perfect...we thought. Phoned and gave the reference number changed the flights to get the last day and was happy. Before they called back after 15 mins with the conformation looked up the hotel on Google, my girlfriend found a grotty looking place about 1km from the sea, not the hotel on the website. When we got the phone call to confirm I asked to check the hotel we had booked, it was the grotty one so I said I was not accepting that hotel, their website was misleading and they had made a mistake. After many phone calls which were not returned despite promises and over 2 weeks later finally requesting to speak to a Manager we have been offered a reasonable hotel using the same flights. However, I have yet to have this confirmed for definate.

www.purpletravel.co.uk/