LACK OF RESEARCH

Guest's review of Pitchup.com - www.pitchup.com

“LACK OF RESEARCH”

Written on: 17/07/2013

This agency gave a campsite good reviews based on what the site, and opinions from so called visitors on the campsite. It turned out to be one of the worst campsites I have ever visited.
If they had taken the time and perhaps asked if there is anything in the area that could cause concern, for example..
As I am the owner of a small dog, the campsite which Pitchup happily gave approval of, had the army near-by doing mock battles with really loud noise levels for hours on end, which frightened and traumatised my dog, this IS a very serious matter which IS cause for concern.

Pitchup's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2013

We are sorry you were unhappy with the site. As we mentioned when you enquired, we do not review sites that choose to list through us - all reviews are submitted by members of the public and we mark them as "confirmed" if they booked via Pitchup.com. Similarly sites are responsible for providing their own descriptions.

Should a number of customers raise the same issues we will of course liaise with the site, however this is the first time such an issue has been reported. As your contract lies with the campsite and not us, please raise the issue with them directly.