Puzzled???

Guest's review of Pitchup.com - www.pitchup.com

“Puzzled???”

Written on: 09/06/2013

I used this facility for the first time to get as booking for a pitch at Thurston Manor.

My stay was booked for 31/5/13 - 3/6/13 and I paid £11.48 deposit on line with the balance of £65.02 to be paid on arrival.

However when we arrived at the Campsite they had no idea of the deposit and in fact I was charged a totally different and I may say a lot cheaper
price.

Can you please explain this?

I am not sure if I will use your website again but I am interested to hear your comments.

Pitchup's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2013

Sorry to hear about this problem. Parks enter their own pricing and availability onto Pitchup.com, and we have sent many bookings to Thurston Manor without problems. We are liaising with the park to find out what the problem was with this booking and will ensure someone gets back to you.

Pitchup's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2013

Thank you for your patience. We have now heard back from Thurston Manor and they will be contacting you to pass on apologies direct: the booking was received by the reception team and entered into the system but an incorrect discount was applied.

Apologies for this mishap and we hope that this doesn't prevent you from using Pitchup.com in future.