FAST FAST FAST

CampingG's review of Pitchup.com - www.pitchup.com

“FAST FAST FAST”

Written on: 16/04/2013 by CampingG (1 review written)

I managed to review, choose and pay for a camping holiday in under 20 minutes which I think is fantastic! All the information required on one site to make a fast and informed decision (two words which don't usually go together!). I will definately be using the site again and recomending it to friends.

The site could be improved by being more flexible regarding chosing the number of people on the holiday as this could be split from one week to the next and perhaps suggesting suitable alternatives to ones chosen within a certain milage range. Additionally, holidays could be suggested on minimal criteria such as the number and age range of children included and then advising on children friendly locations etc.

I think the producers of the site need to improve it's functionality to work better on Phones and tablets as I treid to book on an i-Phone but had to switch to a PC.

Finally, I think the comments/review shoudl reflect a more balance view as they all seem very positive which could possibly be biased but the proof will be in the puding on the holiday I booked.

Pitchup's Response to CampingG's Review

Written on: 21/04/2013

Thank you for your comments and we are looking into your suggestions for improvement.