Woodland gardens. Fife

Melissa1965's review of Pitchup.com - www.pitchup.com

“Woodland gardens. Fife”

Written on: 11/04/2012 by Melissa1965 (1 review written)

Big waw, am at Woodland gardens now, it is fantastic. I'm a painter and was looking for a real quiet hide away with fantastic views and at the same time within walking distance to the beach and wanted to be able to visit shops and do a little site seeing. If you have not been here and you are looking for an escape this ticks all the boxes exceeds any expectations, it's a must. Oh no offence to the kids but i love that the little darlings arnt allowed to stay here he he he.
The new owners jan and craig are so knowledgable about the area and places to visit. Nothing is a bother they are so friendly and make you very welcome.
The facility's on the site are second to none I've been in b&b's during my travels and I wouldn't put them on par with woodland gardens. The recreation room is so homely has everything and more from a fantastic leather sofa, pull table , football table, even a huge selection of games and a huge selection of books and great big tv. The toilets are immaculate has all the little personal touches things you just don't get anywhere. There's even a microwave you get access to 24/7. This is my first visit here and I can't see me ever going anywhere else again I'm claiming this as my own little get away and sooo recommending it to my friends. I love that it's not too big and it's clearly a family run place the views are outstanding you can look over the forth right over to the Pentland hills this is just the place to inspire me as I paint. There is lighting around the site but thankfully not like a beacon so you might want to take a torch ESP if you are taking a walk down the hill to the local pub oh and being able to bring your pet is amazing so next time I'm here I will take advantage of that.

Thanx Jan and Craig for a real relaxing homely get away.