Don't book through this company

Guest's review of Otel.com - www.otel.com

“Don't book through this company”

Written on: 03/10/2013

I booked two nights at a five star hotel in Amsterdam only to find the hotel offering me a lower grade of room on arrival. The hotel was outstanding in sorting things out the following day, but otel.com refused to take any responsibility even though my contract was with them and not the hotel. They just didn't get it that they failed to deliver what I paid them for and then tried to say the hotel had upgraded me so they owed me nothing. They finally offered me 10% of my next booking but I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Visit otel.com

By Otel.com

Written on: 05/12/2014

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your notification about the inconvenience with your otel.com experience.

Before all, we fell really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided. As otel.com, customer satisfaction is and will be our number one priority and the most important matter for us in the upcoming period. Therefore, please let us know if you still have an on-going issue with otel.com, so that we can try to do our best to assist you.

Best regards,

Oguz Hasanusta
Social Media & Complaint Management Specialist
otel.com

Mac466's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2013

may i ask what hotel as i have seen a suite at a good price also at a 5 star amsterdam hotel vio otel.com. it is for a anniversary gift so could do without the hassle.

otel.com