Easy as pie!

Guest's review of OneTravel - www.onetravel.com

“Easy as pie!”

Written on: 05/11/2013

After dealing with many airlines over the phone and receiving horrendous customer service we decided to book our flights to the Yukon online. OneTravel was fast, super straight forward and even had no inappropriate pop up ads showing half naked women. The search browser was fast and the prices it came up with were significantly cheaper than all other sites.The website was easy to navigate and gave plenty of options for different flight times, dates and price options. Upon check in we were able to choose our preferred seats and had absolutely no problem with our online reference numbers. There has been times where I have had to fight with the check in staff insisting that my booking number is indeed valid but this time all we received were smiles and directions to security. The flight departed on time and we arrived at our destination with minutes to spare and sunshine waiting for us. I would definitely use OneTravel again, we do all of our flight bookings online and this was by far the fastest and easiest. OneTravel even called with English speaking representatives to ensure that everything had gone smoothly, following up to ensure their product was what we were looking for. I am never booking flights with another company!

Visit onetravel.com