WHAT A CHEEK WISH I READ THE REVIEWS 1ST

Guest's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“WHAT A CHEEK WISH I READ THE REVIEWS 1ST”

Written on: 07/06/2014

BOOKED A HOLIDAY ON THURSDAY AND PAYED THE FULL AMMOUNT FOR THE HOLIDAY TO EGYPT TWO ADULTS AND A CHILD FRIDAY RECIEVED THREE EMAILS AND A PHONE CALL CONCERNING MY BOOKING SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SERVICES TO BE TOLD THAT MY RETURN FLIGHT FOR THIS HOLIDAY IS FULLY BOOKED AND THEY HAVE FOUND ME ANOTHER FLIGHT LEAVING 5 MINUTES LATER THAN MY ORIGINAL FLIGHT DETAILS SO I SAID THATS NOT A PROBLEM BUT THEY SAID THAT I HAVE TO PAY AN EXTRA £120.00 I TOLD THEM I WASN'T PREPARED TO PAY MORE THAN WHAT THE HOLIDAY WAS ADVERTISED TO BE TOLD THE HOLIDAY IS PENDING 48HRS BECAUSE THINGS CAN CHANGE SO WE CANCELLED THE HOLIDAY WHICH THEY DID STRAIGHT AWAY BUT HAD I READ THE REVIEWS IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME ADDING ON MORE THAN THE ORIDINAL HOLIDAY PRICE NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAVE A DISSAPOINTED CHILD BUT I HAVE REASURED HIM THAT I WILL DO EVERTHING I CAN TO BOOK THE SAME HOLIDAY/HOTEL WITH A MORE REPUTAL COMPANY.

Visit onthebeach.co.uk