worst company

Guest's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“worst company”

Written on: 07/12/2013

nightmare from the start,advertise in big letters 25 pound per person deposit then pay the remainder 8 days before you go,i urge everyone to ignore this as about ten days after booking another deposit will be taken from your bank which we were not told about.After complaining they did refund the money.We then had tried to move our dates for the holiday as my husband had work come up,trying to do this was hard work we tried to talk to someone to do it as the manage my booking was like trying to get into fort knox,we were told we cant do that you have to do it on the website,well what a surprise when we finally did it they wanted us to pay nearly three hundred pounds straight away to do it and the holiday wasn't until 2014.the next thing was when we cancelled the holiday a few days afterwards the whole price of the holiday was taken from my bank which we were told was the price of cancelling the holiday.Believe me we have previously used on the beach and they were good but not anymore,you may aswll book direct with the airline,the hotel and the transfer company because you manage the whole thing yourself anyway and give on the beach money for what beacause you even have to print your tickets and they are no longer cheaper than high street travel agents as my sister actually booked with Thomas cook this year as they were cheaper.

Visit onthebeach.co.uk