Don't do it !

Jonwontbookwithonthebeach's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“Don't do it !”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by Jonwontbookwithonthebeach (2 reviews written)

Can't recommend booking through On The Beach. I was on a trip to Lindos, and couldn't check in to the hotel I had paid for, and was moved to another hotel away from the beach, and not even nearly the same quality.
Late on the 2nd day ( 4 day trip ), after much arguing with the hotel, they did give me a room where I had booked. The manageress was incredibly rude, and tainted the whole stay.
I would have left it at that, but as I was away for a friends wedding, I had plenty of friend out there, and two other parties on the same trip, who had also booked through On The Beach but at different hotels, could also not check in. makes you wonder what this company is up to.
Obviously I have contacted On The Beach on my return, but they are totally uninterested in anything I have to say, and are trying to shift the blame of everything on to the hotel. I'm interested if they are using the same excuse with my friends...

Visit onthebeach.co.uk