DO NOT USE "OTB"!!!

BoyesBrechin's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“DO NOT USE "OTB"!!!”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by BoyesBrechin (1 review written)

I have used loads of websites over the year to book my holidays abroad but I will never use or recommend 'O the Beach'
Reason; I made reservation on evening of 25/09/13 so great, all booked, went and booked my car park at airport and all sorted. Or how wrong was I? Received a call the following morning to tell me that the outbound flight was no longer available and the alternative was going to cost a further £126 ( on top of what was planned to be a cheap 4 day break costing £480) after lots of discussion and obviously being very disappointed I had to cancel reservation as too expensive.
My issue is their system. The system is obviously not live as your order goes onto 'Pending' but in this case had we plucked the alternative flight which was later offered at time of original booking it would have cost an additional £40 on top of cheapest option. Not £126 and we would still be going on holiday.
OTB ......you really must sort this out as I have never experienced anything like this and could not believe that you offered no part compensation to help rebook and hide behind 'Terms & Conditions' that are a joke.
Result......I have list a full day and now looking at increased flight prices across the board as seats disappear ......thanks very much!
Sandy Boyes